Professor Nick Craddock
- Nick studied sciences at Cambridge, medicine in Birmingham and psychiatry in Birmingham, Cardiff and St Louis.
- Nick specialises in, and leads research into, diagnosis and management of mood and psychotic illness.
- Nick has published over 300 scientific papers and heads Cardiff University’s National Centre for Mental Health.
- Nick is editorials editor of the British Journal of Psychiatry and Honorary Treasurer of the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
- Nick has a strong interest in public engagement, is Scientific Advisor to MDF – Bipolar UK, and advised BBC EastEnders on their bipolar storyline.
Please click on the following link to return to Principal Investigators.